At Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants we continue to rise to the challenge of caring for our patients during this time of crisis. In order to comply with the most up-to-date guidelines provided by the CDC, we are implementing the following changes starting immediately:
- The CDC is recommending all routine eye exams be postponed at this time. Please contact our office, 402-371-8230, if you have questions, to reschedule our appointment, or to have our qualified clinical staff help you assess your eye health needs.
- We are continuing to treat emergency and urgent eye health needs. Please call us at 402-371-8230 to schedule your appointment.
- Providing Telehealth eye services. In some instances, we may be able to treat you via Skype or FaceTime. Please call us for more information. We are here to serve you!
- All patients and visitors must have their temperature taken upon entering office.
- Patients will be asked to reschedule if they present with a fever of 99.6 F or above.
- Waiting area chairs are being spaced to allow for the appropriate 6ft. between each, which may mean removing chairs.
- If this means there is only space for 1 patient to wait at a time, any additional patients will be asked to wait in their car until it is time to go back for their exam. You will then be called when it is time to see the doctor.
- Only patients are allowed in the exam room, except for patients who are minors requiring a legal guardian or patients requiring physical assistance of a guardian/family member. One guardian or family member will be permitted per patient. All other family members and guests will be asked to wait in their car until the conclusion of the visit.
- Extensive cleaning procedures are being done before, during, and after each patient visit for the health and safety of you and our staff.
- We are happy to make special arrangements to minimize your risk. These may include; bringing contacts or glasses to your car, mailing glasses or contact purchases to your home or business, delivery of materials to your mailbox, or other arrangements to bring them to your home without initiating any patient contact. Please let us know how we can best serve you!
In addition, we ask that you review the following. If you meet any of the criteria below, your appointment will need to be rescheduled to a later date.
- Have you been out of the country or anywhere with a travel advisory within the last 14 days?
- Have been exposed to someone who is suspected of having COVID-19?
- Have you had any flu-like symptoms within the past 48 hours including:
- shortness of breath
- runny nose
Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants is committed to keeping our patients and the public healthy during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We thank you for your cooperation and patience during this time.
Welcome to Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants
Call Us Today.
"Your eyes deserve it!"
We, the doctors and staff at Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants, strive to provide thorough solution-oriented examinations using state-of-the-art technology and to educate each patient about their ocular health and vision needs. Our goal is to always provide care as if we were treating a member of our own family!
Welcome to Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants in Norfolk, Pierce, and Randolph. Our optometrists and the Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants team strive to provide the finest in optometry services. We invite you to browse our website to learn more about our optometry services, and invite you to join our patient family by scheduling an eye exam at our Norfolk, Pierce, and Randolph offices.
Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants is a full service eye and vision care provider and will take both eye emergencies as well as scheduled appointments. Patients throughout the Northeast Nebraska area come to Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants because they know they will receive the personal attention and professional care that is our foundation. Our team is dedicated to keeping our patients comfortable and well-informed at all times. At Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants, we will explain every exam and procedure and answer all of our patient's questions. Additionally, at Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants, we offer vision financing options and will work with vision insurance providers to ensure good eye health and vision care for all of our patients.
Our Approach to Optometry
Our one-on-one approach to optometry makes our optometrists and the Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants staff the eye and vision care providers of choice in the Norfolk, Pierce, and Randolph areas. Our optometrists offer the following services: complete eye exams, contact lenses, glasses, sunglasses, glaucoma testing, and pre- and post-operative care. For a complete list of services, visit our services page or call us.
At Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants, we are dedicated to providing high-quality optometry services in a comfortable environment. Call us or schedule an appointment today online.
Authier Miller Pape Eyecare Consultants
Dr. Steven Miller
Dr. Jeffrey Pape
Dr. Courtney Goetsch
Dr. Jennifer Furstenau
Dr. Christopher Rupp